TERMS & CONDITIONS
We have crated our terms and conditions keeping in view the best interests of our valued clients and visitors and thus we encourage everyone to thoroughly read and understand everything as the use of our services available on this website is treated as an acceptance to all of the terms and conditions.
We have been providing academic services for the last many years all across Australia and we have a clear commitment with ourselves to ensure deliverance of flawless services to the clients in every part of the country. The basic purpose of these T&Cs is to facilitate everyone getting hassle free services whenever and wherever they need.
- Placing an order or availing any other service from/on this website is understood as an acceptance to given T&Cs.
- Users must be old enough to enter into legal agreements/contracts. In case the user is not yet reached to the age of maturity, he/she must be accompanied by a mature and mentally sound person at the time of order form submission.
- During the visit of this website or order filling and submission process, users may be asked to produce some of their personal information to precede order.
- In our capacity as a service provider, we take the responsibility to assist our clients with each and every aspect of assignment writing process.
- Since we have a firm policy to provide every client with original writing material, we strongly condemn the use of plagiarized content and lower quality content.
- We also show strong disagreement with those who try to resell research/writing material.
We are fully committed to do the following things on behalf of our valued clients:
- We provide necessary assistance to all of our clients regardless of their nationality, gender and academic levels.
- We always follow a clear policy to supply top quality research materials to our clients to help them meet their needs.
- We prefer to choose a broader path towards deliverance of uninterrupted assistance and support.
- We are good at working with both local and international standards set in writing and formatting.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Placement of an order is an acceptance to all our T&Cs relevant to acquiring services from this website.
- On submission of an order, terms of service regarding order procedure, payment gateways, project completion, order cancellation, revision request or refund policy immediately come into practice.
- Each received order is dealt on individual basis and immediately forwarded to the concerned department.
- Draft copy of completed assignment is reviewed by editors and proofreaders before getting declared as final copy.
Our project completion system works on solid basis to ensure 100% accuracy in completion of every project as per the instructions of individual clients but there might still be a need for revision in some cases. To deal such cases smoothly and amicably, we have set a simple rule that the revision will only be accepted if made within 24 hours of delivery of final version to the client from our side. We offer revision to improve following areas:
- Topic Material
BREACH TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions have been made in the best interests of our clients and the only purpose of these T&Cs is to ensure smooth flow of services. Thus, any act of breach or violation towards these T&Cs is taken very seriously and we reserve the right to take strong action against violator.
RESOLUTION TO AVOID WITH CONFLICTS
As a responsible service provider in Australia, we keep our focus towards improvement of our services rather than involving in any kind of minor to major conflicts. To avoid our involvement in any such conflicts, we have set few simple rules and conditions:
- As assistant, we do our best to help our clients with their academic assignments but we can’t guarantee or make any promises that they must acquire desired grades/marks/scores.
- Clients can take advantage of free revision policy within twenty four hours of order delivery.
- Revision request can also be made after free offer period of 24 hours but then the additional charges will be applied.
- Clients can also take advantage of our refund policy. Please read detailed refund policy to avoid any unpleasant situation in later stages.
- An order can only be cancelled when requested within 24 hours of booking.
CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The above given T&Cs are immediately applied to all of the services offered through this website. In case we feel it is necessary to make some changes to our terms and conditions, we immediately update this page and thus we encourage our clients to visit this page if they visit after some time.
- Customer who is ordering must use his/her own credit card or PayPal account. 3rd Party payments are not allowed.
- Customer must provide valid and readable Photo ID that could be (Driving License, Passport, and National ID).
- Name of payer must be same as his/her PHOTO ID.
We will not deliver order until we have valid proof of ID and we reserve the rights to cancel the order same time and refund your complete payment if you fail to provide us identification.